www.morff.io (“Website”) is an internet-based resource owned and operated by Prelko Private Limited, (hereinafter referred to as ‘we’, ‘Morff’ ‘us’ and/or ‘our’ as the context may require). We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our users, visitors and all other persons who access the Website (hereinafter referred to as ‘you’, ‘User’ and ‘your’ as the context may require). This Policy describes the information that we collect about you when you visit the Website, and use the services available on the Website (“Services”), and how we use and disclose that information.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND RECEIVE
- User Data
- All information provided to us by a User when he registers on the Website and/or subscribes to the Services, including name, address, telephone number, email address, gender, company name, etc.
- All information that a user chooses to share on the Website such as photos, screenshots, comments, events or other user generated content that may be uploaded on our Website including project designs, project details, education details, previous work experience, portfolio, etc.
- Other information such as postal code, password, your gender, education qualifications and proof thereof, mobile number, address and other information you may provide in order to validate your account. Your profile picture, if any, will be publicly displayed as part of your account information.
- You may optionally provide us with this information through third-party sign-in services such as but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google. In such cases, we procure and store any information about you that is made available to us through these sign-in services.
- Financial information such as bank details, credit card details, debit card details, account details, PAN card details, GST details, TAN details or electronic wallet details required to transact on the Website.
- Other Information
- Log data: When you use the Services, our servers automatically record information, including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or your mobile app sends when you are using it. This log data may include your internet protocol address, the address of the web page you visited before using the Services, your browser type and settings, the date and time of your use of the Services, information about your browser configuration and plug-ins, language preferences, and cookie data.
- Device information: We may collect information about the device you are using the Services on, including what type of device it is, what operating system you are using, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers, and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you are using and its settings.
- Geo-location information: Precise GPS location from devices may be required for effective delivery of the Services, and will as such be collected with your permission. Wi-Fi and IP addresses received from your browser or device may be used to determine approximate location.
- Services integrations: If, when using the Services, you integrate with a third-party service, we will connect that service to ours. The third-party provider of the integration may share certain information about your account with Morff. However, we do not receive or store your passwords for any of these third-party services.
- Third Party Data: Morff may also receive information from affiliates in our corporate group, our partners, or others that we use to make our own information better or more useful. This might be aggregate level information, such as which IP addresses go with which PIN/ZIP codes, or it might be more specific information, such as about how well an online marketing or email campaign performed.
The information above would be collected and retained by Prelko Private Limited. We will not retain any sensitive personal data or information for longer than is required for the purpose for which such data or information was collected or may lawfully be used or is otherwise required under any other law for the time being in force. We may retain anonymized data for long as is required.
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers or files that we transfer to your device through your web browser/mobile device to enable our systems to recognise your browser and to provide features such as ‘Recommended for You’, personalised advertisements on other websites.
- Most browsers allow you to prevent them from accepting new cookies or disable cookies altogether. Each browser is different; so, check the ‘help’ menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. Since cookies allow you to take advantage of some of the website’s essential features, we recommend that you leave them turned on. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to use other interactive features on our Website.
- Provide general internal analytics;
- Study traffic patterns in order to improve Website performance, to customise your experience, and to better match your interests and preferences;
- Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using our Website’s services;
- Support security measures, such as requiring re-login into the website after a certain time period has elapsed;
- Save your username and password, if you login to our Website, so that we can process the saved information and quickly log you into the Website; and
- Assist in identifying possible fraudulent activities.
- We also allow third party advertising and analytics cookies. These are placed by or on behalf of independent advertisers who are advertising on our site. These cookies may be placed within the advertisement and elsewhere on our site. They are anonymous – they cannot identify individuals. Such cookies are used for statistical analysis by allowing the advertiser to count how many people have seen their advertisement, or have seen it more than once. They might also allow the advertiser to tailor advertising to you when you visit other websites.
- We have no access to third party cookies and third-party organisations do not have access to ours. The third-party organisations that place cookies have their own privacy policies.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
By opting to provide us with information, you understand and accept that we use your information to provide and improve the Services, as more specifically detailed below. You will, at all times, have the option to refrain from disclosing your personal information to Morff. You will also have the option of withdrawing consent previously provided to Morff. In such cases, Morff shall no longer be obliged to continue providing Services to you or continue to provide you with access to the Services. However, Morff does not yet provide an option for the User to delete their account.
- User Data
Morff may access and use User Data as reasonably necessary and in accordance with User’s instructions to:
- To provide safe, efficient, smooth and customised experience on the Website and allow you to participate in the features we offer on the Website;
- To process your registration and/or upload your user generated content;
- To process any payments made on or through the Website and any refunds you may get in your account through the Website;
- To carry out obligations arising from contracts between you and us, and you and customers including, but not restricted to, delivery of our services, collection of payment and provision of customer services;
- Other Information
We use other information in providing the Services. Specifically:
- To understand and improve our Services: We carry out research and analyze trends to better understand how Users are using the Services and how to improve them.
- To communicate with you by:
- Responding to your requests: If you contact us with a problem or question, we will use your personal data to respond to you.
- Sending emails and notifications: By accepting the terms of this Policy you give us the permission to send you service and administrative emails and messages including text messages. You hereby consent to receiving text messages from us; however, you have the option to opt out later. We may also contact you to inform you about changes in our Services, our Service offerings, and important Service-related notices, such as security and fraud notices. These emails and notifications are considered part of the Services and you may not opt-out of them. In addition, we sometimes send emails about new product features or other news about Morff. You can opt out of these at any time.
- Billing and account management: We use account data to administer accounts and keep track of billing and payments.
- Communicating with you and marketing: We may need to contact you for invoicing, account management, to provide the Services Effectively and similar reasons. We may also use your contact information (with us) for our own marketing or advertising purposes. You can opt out of these at any time.
- Analysing and ensuring that great things do happen: We work hard to make our products intelligent; and we may use your personal data or information, to improve upon and innovate on our Services..
By visiting, accessing and/or using the Website and/or submitting your information, you consent to such use of your information, including your Personal Information and Usage Information.
- YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
- Inaccurate User Information
You have the right to update or correct your information provided under Clause A.1. You may exercise such right by using the ‘Edit Profile’ option provided on the Website.
- Other Choices
- You have a right to opt-out of providing any of the information mentioned in Clause A.1. However, in such an event, we reserve the right to refuse or limit your access and use of our Website and its features, including Services offered on our Website.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the use, disclosure or transfer of your information mentioned in Clause A.1. However, in such an event, we reserve the right to refuse or limit your access and use of our Website and its features, including Services offered on our Website.
- You have the right to unsubscribe from any commercial communication, which is not essential for us to provide you with our Services. You may exercise such right by clicking on the following link [insert link].
- TRANSFER AND DISCLOSURE
There are times when information described in this Policy may be shared by Morff. This section discusses how Morff may share such information. By accepting the terms of this Policy, you consent to the sharing of such information with other third parties. These other third parties may have access to your information for the limited purpose of providing services to Morff as we may have contracted them to provide us.
- We may share your information, including Personal Information and Usage Information amongst our affiliates, business partners, suppliers, sub-contractors and other third parties for processing, in order to provide you with the Services. Such affiliates, business partners, suppliers and subcontractors may be located within or outside India, primarily for business and operational purposes.
- We may share Anonymized Data with third parties, including but not limited to, advertisers, investors, vendors and strategic partners for commercial exploitation thereof.
- We may engage third parties to perform functions on our behalf, such as hosting or operating our Website, sending email communications, and data analysis. We may share your Personal Information with third parties in order for them to provide content or otherwise perform services for us, and we will require such parties to adhere to appropriate security practices to protect such information from unauthorised access or processing.
- In the event you use social media features on any of the Services provided by us or use your social media credentials to log-in or post content on the Website, these features may collect information about your use. Any interactions with such social media company features are governed by their privacy policies.
- We may exchange information with other companies and organizations for the purpose of fraud protection.
- In the event we are acquired by, or we are merged with, a third party entity, we reserve the right to transfer your Personal Information and/or any other information that we have collected from you or from third parties, as part of such merger, sale, acquisition or change of control.
- By visiting, accessing and/or using the Website and/or submitting your information, you consent to such transfer and disclosure of your information including your Personal Information and Usage Information.
Further, we may disclose or use aggregate or de-identified information for any purpose. For example, we may share information with our partners or others for marketing, business development, or research purposes.
- STORAGE OF INFORMATION
- Your information collected by us may be stored by us or our affiliates, business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors. Information may also be stored in or outside India.
- Your information shall be stored only for the period necessary for purposes specified hereinabove.
- By visiting, accessing and/or using the Website and/or submitting your information, you consent to such storage of your information, including your Personal Information and Usage Information.
Morff ensures the confidentiality and security of personal information and sensitive personal data and information provided to its Users by implementing comprehensive information security practices and standards as required under applicable law.
- GRIEVANCE OFFICER
Any grievance or complaint may be intimated to the grievance officerElias Sheikh , via e-mail at email@example.com. The complaint shall be redressed within a period of one (1) month.
- SECURITY PRACTICES
- We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of your information and to protect your information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction.
- For the above purpose, we have adopted internal reviews of the data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where your information is stored.
- We also have a comprehensive documented information security programme and policy which contains managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures, as required by law.
- However, in order to facilitate more effective data protection, we urge you to take steps to keep your information safe, by memorising your passwords, or keeping them in a safe place (separate from your account information), logging out of user accounts, and closing your web browser.